Hey, I'm Trisha! 👋
I’m a Frontend Engineer with over 7 years of experience building interactive web apps. I’ve worked on large B2B applications and content-managed marketing websites for clients in the US, NZ and Australia.
What makes a good website is a combination of many different things.
- Does it solve the problem?
- Are users aware of all the cool features, and can they figure out how to use it?
- Are potential customers finding you?
- Do you have a good developer experience, allowing your team to ship features fast?
I work on whatever delivers the most value at the time.
My experience is mostly with JS frameworks. Now, I’m not picky about the tech I use anymore, but I have to admit... I’ve been really enjoying Laravel lately, and I’m a solid Tailwind fan 💯
What you’ll get when working with me:
- Feedback on design, copy and whatever helps you get closer to your goals as opposed to just making a nice looking website.
- Constant updates. I’ll let you know what I’m working on before it’s done. This makes sure we’re on the same page and not wasting time.
- A modern website using a modern and widely-used tech stack. The best tech are the ones that have been proven and tested over time, while not being ancient, like React and Tailwind.
What I expect from you:
- Over-communication about your goals, ideas and expectations of me. The more I know, the more I can make it happen.
- Openness to feedback. Ideas evolve while we build the product. Let’s focus on the core problem, while keeping in mind that there are a number of possible solutions.
- Direct feedback. When something’s not going the way you expect, don’t hesitate to tell me so we can correct ASAP.
A little about me as a person…
I’ve been living abroad for the past 3 years. I’m an ex-nomad, and now based in Lisbon, Portugal. 🇵🇹
I’m passionate about using remote work and location independence to maximize freedom and happiness in life, and hoping to inspire others to do the same.
If there’s anything I can help with, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.